- You join the Web & Mobile development team to play a key role in developing AEM expertise and deliver successful projects for clients.
- You assist clients in achieving strategic e-business objectives (technology solution implementation, taking a technical leader role).
- You work with sales to provide input into estimating engagement activities and responding to RFI/RFP.
- You work with Customer Engagement teams (define & implement integrated solutions across the Adobe tools stack).
- 2 years of successful AEM project implementation
- familiar with customer experience management/customer engagement/content personalization
- team player: coaching team members & sharing knowledge
- Adobe Experience Manager commercial experience
- Web Services, REST API, Responsive Design and Front-end development
- UX Design
- Big plus experience working with Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Audience Manager or Advertising Cloud
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.
- Instead of meeting face-to-face, we & the companies we work for use video call.