We connect you with
an industry leader in business and cloud transformations. Given their successes in cloud and their rapidly growing practice they're looking to expand their team significantly. They believe in the next-gen cloud solutions to be the backbone that enable clients’ highest aspirations for business agility, innovation, velocity and efficiency. Their teams offer a full scope of cloud services and solutions, from cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services. They help clients see the transformational capabilities of cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
- Act as a change agent who assesses the maturity of a client’s cloud environment and then assist in defining the technical direction and drive the adoption of continuous delivery patterns across the organisation;
- Evangelize the benefits of CI/CD and mentor teams, as well as translate the impacts and benefits to the key stakeholders;
- Work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams;
- Deliver and implement comprehensive strategies that enable cloud and infrastructure transformations;
- Teamwork with specialists in AWS, Azure and GCP from our consulting practice and from our clients;
- Own and deliver respective deliverables;
- Manage different clients and other stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/Big Data and Analytics)
- Knowledge & experience in strategy and implementation for mid/large size organizations (private/public Clouds – on platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform,...);
- Experience managing moderate-sized engagements (2-7) team members;
- Presenting and delivering projects to senior leaders at organizations (e.g., Sr. Directors, Vice Presidents)
- Experience in leading reviews of clients’ technology landscapes to identify a range of business-valued cloud use cases and selecting the preferred public cloud platform for each use case;
- Ability to quantify the business value of cloud, to evaluate the organizational impact of cloud adoption, to define cloud architectural principles and to articule key security considerations for public cloud moves;
- Experience in developing business cases and TCO analysis drawing tangible connections between cloud strategy and business-valued financial-success metrics.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant, send us an email or give us a call. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.