We connect you with the Microsoft Cloud Security Specialist
This team of experts is fully focused on the implementation of the Microsoft Azure Cloud & Mobile Security portfolio, the Enterprise Mobility & Security suite, Microsoft Defender ATP and the Office365 Data Loss prevention, Advanced Threat Protection and Cloud App Security tools, etc. They design Azure Public cloud Iaas/Paas Security architectures and offer advanced threat hunting services.
- You will help customers with security and risk assessments, the design and set-up of advanced cyber security solutions based on the Microsoft security portfolio;
- You will be involved in projects in a variety of business areas;
- You will be a part of a close-knit team that shares knowledge;
- You will also be able to represent your expertise single-handedly if needed;
- Just like in any good team, everyone has their own specialties.
- You are enterprising and function well in a team, but you can also work on your own;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in setting up security solutions;
- You are Microsoft Certified or willing to be trained in:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Active Directory & AAD-Connect Azure CloudApp Security, Advanced Threat Protection and - Azure Information Protection
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, Windows Hello
- Office365 Advanced Threat Protection, DLP and Information Protection
- SAML, Oauth2, OpenID-Connects
- You have proven experience in the design and set-up of security solutions, anti–malware and security monitoring tools
- Fluent in Dutch/English, French is a bonus
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.