- You are responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of the Microsoft Azure Platform Services Offering in Belgium.
- You partner with the Area MU Lead to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments.
- You focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the 'face' of the offering internally and externally in your region.
- You support offering sales and delivery, manage offering related capability and capacity, and own regional relationships with offering alliance partners.
- The Azure Platform Services provide a holistic set of capabilities for assessing, designing, building, securing and operating intelligent IT environments that take full advantage of the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.
- collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval
- support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your region
- manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
- effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the Regional sales channel
- partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development
- act as main point of contact with local partners, to review pipeline, educate on our offerings, and ensure Azure is considered as part of proposed solutions with clients
- support direct selling teams from creating solutions through proposal and closing deals
- travel as dictated by the business.
- You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships.
- You’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients.
- Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
Your professional skills:
- Experience with pre-sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
- Specialization in AWS, google, or Azure.
- possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- have an advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related).
- have over 10 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management
- have more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.
- Instead of meeting face-to-face, we & the companies we work for use video call.