We connect you with a ServiceNow EMEA Overall Partner of the Year 2020
Based in Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, USA and India, they are an Elite ServiceNow Partner dedicated to delivering world-class products and services for the ServiceNow platform. They are driven to realize maximum value in the IT, employee, and customer workflow experiences for each one of their customers. They do this by providing a flawless customer experience utilizing their extensive expertise.
Since their inception in 2013, they have grown to more than 200 employees globally, and they are still growing strong. With a team of specialized consultants, they aim for the highest possible results while creating jaw-dropping experiences for their customers.
As Trusted Advisor you create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- you actively contribute to the company’s solution portfolio, by providing knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects;
- you tailor the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers;
- you understand existing and future IT-roadmaps within organizations and the marketplace;
- you attract and win new customers and build a trustful relationship to customers;
- you manage the growth of existing customers in close relationship with the Service Delivery Managers and create business plans with customers;
- as a team player you are able to cooperate with various internal business units and prepared to contribute to the realization of the company’s goals;
- > 3 years of experience working in a consultancy organization dealing with complex IT-projects and finding solutions within Enterprise Software;
- knowing how to build and strengthen a network across domain on C-Level;
- proven track record of new business sales success, including presentation and pitching;
- good understanding of SaaS enterprise solutions;
- ability to examine, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles to a sales in a logical fashion, emphasizing the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit;
- fluent in English, fluent in Dutch & French is a big plus.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant, send us a short email or give us a call. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.