We connect you with The Leading Store Automation Player
Within Professional services, Toshiba Commerce, extends and supports the industry-leading POS solutions to create real added value towards retailers. They start with the existing software, hardware and IT environment and tailor/enhance it in order to meet business objectives. That applies to store layout, promotions, mobile app integration and everything in between.
Why should you lead a team of Toshiba commerce?
Because they provide global services and brilliant solutions:
- Brilliant Commerce
Today’s shoppers demand personalized and engaging shopping experiences. Toshiba’s consumer-centric, retailer-specific expertise helps retailers improve the shopping experience, gather data-driven insights that increase sales, and ensure a quick, secure checkout.
- Enriched shopping experiences
Shoppers have become accustomed to having everything they want. By combining the relevant information, entertainment and interaction customers demand, Toshiba brilliantly craft shopping experiences that help influence point-of-sale decisions, increase cart size, and inspire repeat visits.
- Actionable Insights
Nothing is more important to keeping a retail environment running brilliantly than reliable insights. Toshiba's information experts can help interpret and drive transactions with powerful consumer data.
- Frictionless Checkout
Fast, easy, relevant, secure and reliable checkout - Toshiba's retail solutions check off each box, leaving customers with experiences that keep them happy and help ensure they won’t leave stores for one down the street.
Your role as Director Professional Services Benelux
- You lead & guide a mixed team (BE, Nl) of 20 to 25 professionals (Product Specialists, Presales consultants, SW developers, Project Manager, Presales consultants) to success. You define their roles and make sure that responsibilities are transparant and clear.
- With your team, you build the store automation of the next generation with self-checkout, mobile shopping experience, digital signage and payment solutions.
- You support your team in a way that they are able to work efficient and effective.
- Your focus is on Customer satisfaction; it's the major key in the whole process
- Your customers are leaders in the food retail. Toshiba commerce moves towards fashion, hospitality, home emprovement retail
- You closely follow trends as self check out, mobile payments, store automation, ecommerce
- You evolve towards new business models like a subscription based model
- You work 1,5 day in The Netherlands
Your profile and skills
- You have a Master degree: Engineering / IT background
- You have knowledge of program management, software deployements, project management, service delivery management
- You are used to network on CXO level
- You are strongly interested in retail automation
- You have experience with leading and coaching a highly qualified team
- You represent Toshiba as the prefered partner evolving towards the next generation platform of retail (subscription based model).
We like to talk to you