We connect you with The Leading Store Automation Player
Toshiba Commerce extends and supports the industry-leading POS solutions to create real added value towards retailers. They start with the existing software, hardware and IT environment and tailor/enhance it in order to meet business objectives. That applies to store layout, promotions, mobile app integration and everything in between.
Why should you become the European Infrastructure Architect of Toshiba commerce?
Because they provide global services and brilliant solutions: Brilliant Commerce, Enriched shopping experiences, Actionable Insights, Frictionless Checkout.
Your role as an Infrastructure Manager/Architect
As part of the core team the Infrastructure Manager will provide environments and associated artefacts for Toshiba and its clients across Europe. Working as part of a team including Architects, Product Experts and Developers the Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for putting the right environments in the right place at the right time.
Production of standard infrastructure blueprints for implementation of all Toshiba software solutions in Europe including:
- Communication of blueprints to all relevant Toshiba teams
- Governance of locally produced designs to ensure integrity and appropriate adherence to Infrastructure Blueprints
- Design, Construction, ongoing operation, support and management of all Toshiba Test and Development environments.
- Design, Construction, ongoing operation, support and management of all Toshiba provided client facing environments
Supporting Local sales teams with infrastructure and implementation knowledge to tailor solutions and blueprints to precisely match the unique needs of each potential client including:
- Production of High-Level design artefacts for inclusion in RFP and RFI response documents.
- Support of local Solution Architects while they translate blueprints and artefacts into the appropriate language
- Support design, construction and testing of prototypes and Proof of Concept environments
- Production of High-Level designs for implementation of infrastructure solutions into specific customer environments
- Direct Implementation, (hands-on), and support of third party resources as appropriate.
- Response to escalations from Client and Toshiba Operational support teams and management of issues through to resolution
Working with clients to produce detailed volume models including:
- Extrapolation of their sales forecast at transactional level
- Mapping of their forecast volumes to specific devices and software
- Tracking of licensing implications of volumetric changes
- Recommendation of infrastructure changes to support the expected demand
- Support the Enterprise Architects in production of assumed infrastructure solutions and associated cost models for delivery of internal and external cost estimates as needed
- Remain up to date on current infrastructure technologies and regularly communicate trends and advancements to all relevant internal teams
Your profile and skills
- You have a Master degree: Engineering / IT background
- You have a proven knowledge of infrastructure and applications networking
- Specific Experience: eg. Cloud Platforms (Azure, Amazon AWS, ...), Hosting (Docker, Kubernetes, ...)
- You like to take a next step in your carreer by focusing on the challenges of e-commerce in the retailsector.
- You are one of the key players in evolving Toshiba towards the next generation platform of retail (subscription based model).
- The role covers all of Europe so different language skills would be highly desirable
- Some experience of team leadership and budgetary management would be beneficial.
We like to talk to you