- You know that the process is as important than the product. Your focus on acceptance and MVP (minimum viable product - a version of a product with just enough features to satisfy early customers and provide feedback for future product development.
- You get the story (vision) right, build the guiding team, communicate for buy-in, empower action, create quick wins, ... and make change stick.
- You understand the mechanisms of organizational change & culture, a combination of shared norm, beliefs & values in order to set up the appropriate interventions (when & how taking decisions, information sharing, knowledge sharing, organizing feedback with
- Change Management Principles & Best Practices
- how to deal with resistance: focus on acceptation rather than the perfect picture
- experience with change management projects
- a strong interest in customer experience or HR topics
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.
- Instead of meeting face-to-face, we & the companies we work for use conf call (skype, facetime, zoom, ...)!