Do you have a natural feel for opportunities?
As a sales manager for a large Belgian Cloud Integrator (350 FTE) you strenghen a growing sales culture within an industry-leading provider of IT & Business Technology Services. As part of the business strategy you strike the perfect balance between short and longer sales cycles. You manage a few strategic accounts yourselve.
As a true coach for a sales team of 4 account managers within a unit of 200 consultants (Cloud Engineers, Security Engineers, Network Engineers, .net developers, Java developers).
You lead by exemple and support them:
- to identify, profile and develop existing accounts and new frame agreements;
- to negotiate and conclude long-term contracts;
- to develop relationships with the stakeholders of your customers and prospects, as well as with internal stakeholders;
- to keep up to date with new evolutions and developments, in both the business and technology field.
- Strong in networking, experienced in executive speech and CxO level contacts;
- Experience in business development and coaching a sales team;
- You know to focus on the right opportunities;
- You have strong communication skills;
- A track record in achieving sales targets;
- Preferably experience in managed teaming/staffing;
- Strong negotiator.
Company highlights: Facts & Figures
- This company, into IT & Business Technology Services, helps companies adapt to an ever-changing world.
- They make companies business more adaptable and therefore more competitive.
- A team of more than 350 employees.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.