We connect you with
We connect you with a world leading professional services firm, providing consulting. Their offices offer services to multinational and large organizations, public institutions and small, fast-growing companies. Their Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life, leveraging leading technologies such as Salesforce.
- Manage and deliver CRM transformation projects (sales, service, marketing) at clients, in an Agile mode. Projects will vary from strategic discoveries to CRM implementations (with Salesforce as an enabling technology);
- Act as a subject expert in the financial services industry, Health care & Life Sciences, Manufacturing or Government & Public Sector and support project teams in understanding the businesses’ needs and processes and identifying the areas of improvements using a CRM;
- Follow-up on the latest developments in the financial services industry or Health care & Life Sciences or Manufacturing or Government & Public Sector, train and coach colleagues on the latest trends;
- Grow and maintain relationships with different stakeholders from the Marketing, Sales, Services and IT departments at clients;
- Drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders in order to meet the clients’ and this companies key objectives;
- Lead by example and develop high-performing people and teams by challenging, supporting and continuously coaching and steering them;
- Act as an entrepreneur and contribute in your own way to the growth of our business by exploring market needs, defining and presenting proposals.
By leveraging on industry expertise, design capabilities, new technologies and cloud solutions, you will empower clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey. The approach is to start from the customer or the user needs, convert them into concepts, design tangible prototypes, and finally develop and implement concrete solutions, always keeping in mind the business impact they entail.
- Experience as a technical/functional/product owner role during a CRM implementation project leveraging modern technologies such as Salesforce;
- A good knowledge of CRM processes and trends (Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Siebel,…);
- Experience in translating business requirements and processes into technical solutions;
- Experience in steering and coaching a delivery team to ensure the success of the project while minimize project risks;
- The ability to develop and manage project scopes, resources, timing and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Knowledge of Agile and experience to act as Scrum Master is a key advantage;
- Teamplayer with strong communication skills;
- Outstanding analytical skills and you are intellectually curious;
- A true willingness and ability to work as part of an integrated, enthusiastic and multi-disciplinary team in an local, national and international environment;
- Languages: E/D/F
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry or Health care & Life Sciences or Manufacturing or Government & Public Sector.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.