As a Senior Data Architect you will focus on defining, developing & presenting data architecture strategies for our clients.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Creating an enterprise data architecture for data warehousing, big data analytics & master data management (MDM) projects
- Defining processes, deliverables for every project
- Collaborating with clients to define enterprise standards & guidelines
- Building the enterprise conceptual and logical data models for analytics & reporting requirements structures in accordance with industry best practices
- Acting as a link between IT & Business
- Designing and developing a strategy for data archiving, backup and disaster recovery
- Consistently demonstrating a good understanding in conceptual, logical and physical database architectures, design patterns, best practices and programming techniques around dimensional modeling and data integration.
- Bachelor/Master in IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, ...
- 5+ years of experience in designing conceptual, logical & physical design for standard or distributed databases
- Experience with standard databases & ETL tools
- Familiarity with the standard technology (Microsoft SQL server, Oracle) along with the new technologies on premise or in the cloud
- Experience with Big Data/Hadoop/NoSQL, Visualization & reporting tools
- Experience of Cloud Data technologies & solutions
- Wide knowledge of the technological landscape
- strong interest in IT & new technologies
- High level understanding of the activities within MDM, metadata management & data governance (DG)
- Demonstrate knowledge in data virtualization & the logical data warehouse
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.
- Instead of meeting face-to-face, we & the companies we work for use conf call (skype, teams, ...).