You will support the H&PS (Health & Public Services) Sales Enablement Team in coordinating and supporting the leadership team responsible for answering to National and EU tenders following a public procurement procedure.You will be responsible for the administrative part of proposals as well as coordinating the different domains required per the tender specifications and applicable processes. You assist the different teams with the full tender process.
- Understand and apply public procurement requirements;
- Populate and follow up on required legal and administrative documents (Belgium and other EU countries);
- Coordinate the public procurement procedures for EU and other public sector clients;
- Identify and follow up on required public references and/or CV's;
- Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders while monitoring specific public procurement requirements;
- Q&A and final preparation of submission documents;
- Provide support on ongoing demand management activities: reporting, candidate selection, ...;
- Provide support on pre- and post-sales initiatives (opportunity spotting, win/loss reviews…).
The H&PS practice helps public sector organisations such as EU and Belgian governmental institutions to embrace innovation and transform fast, enabling them to operate smarter, achieve more and deliver improved services for citizens. H&PS is a welcoming community which performs both sales and delivery-related tasks for business and clients.
You work closely with your colleagues from the H&PS community as well as fellow proposal writers, solution architects, opportunity leads, senior management and subject-matter experts from across Accenture.
- +5 years of relevant experience in sales/customer service support;
- Good communication and organisational skills;
- Flexibility to cope with several tasks simultaneously to agreed deadlines;
- Languages: Dutch and/or French and English
This company is an incredible place to work. You’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work they do for their clients, they are really proud of their vibrant, diverse workplace culture: they believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. They want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides their high-profile, challenging projects and nurturing work environment, they offer excellent employee benefits.