We connect you with a frontrunner in industrial IoT in Europe and beyond
This industrial IoT company, is founded by four IoT enthusiasts. The company is built upon many years of expertise in low-power networks, wireless sensor design, and cloud-based sensor management and analysis. Based on this expertise, key drivers of their asset tracking solution were identified. Sensolus is easy-to-install (goodbye, manuals), crystal-clear to non-tech savvy people (in other words grandma proof) and creates productivity gains (let’s crush those KPIs).
They keep their pioneering position in a challenging industry by developing everything in-house. Currently, they are active in more than fifteen countries in a diverse amount of industries (aeronautics, automotive, logistics). Leading to a triple-digit annual growth.
The company is based in Belgium with offices in Ghent and Hasselt. They have partnered up with production brains in Taiwan and a development team in Vietnam.
Why should you join Sensolus?
- The basis of their team is trust. Before you know it, you are an integral link in their strong expansion and can grow towards the VP Sales function
- They love proactivity and independence, they take matters into their own hands but they count on transparency
- At Sensolus, no two days are the same
- They are a small and dynamic team who want to conquer the world of IoT
- They offer an explosive career path…if you walk the talk
Your role as a Sr. Business Development Manager in this company
As Sr business developper
- You are the enabler of new business in manufacturing/industry and aerospace
- You have the commercial flair to close deals and to quickly unlock or release potential lock-ins
- You are driven by closing and results
- You have a nose for opportunities, a strong network and you turn professional prospects into qualified leads
- You feel like a fish in water at networking events and getting access to the real decision-makers
A team player
- You are often on the road, but you are inherently a team player within the Sales team
- You are open, transparent and willing to help the team in reaching common targets
- You work closely with marketing, product management and other internal teams to achieve our targets for growth
Your profile and skills
- Several years experience in the manufacturing industry, aerospace or automotive
Because they work with customers like Airbus, AB Inbev, Atlas copco…
- Several years of B2B software sales with a consultative approach (solution selling) and handling complex sales cycles
- Selling SaaS B2B is a business model you know quite well
- Good skills in French and English
- You know how to immediately win people over and convince them
- You are our best ambassador and you radiate openness, speed and energy
We like to talk to you
- When you think you are the perfect match for Sensolus
- More information about Sensolus
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email: firstname.lastname@example.org