Join a creator of value in the era of Data & Digital and expand business in Corporate Performance Management (CPM).
- helping with the many challenges faced by clients in improving their performance through process and technology change;
- exploring best fit options to provide pragmatic solutions in the areas of Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (PB&F) - Profitability & Cost management (P&CM) - Self Service Management Reporting and Variance Analysis - Strategy Execution (Stratex) - Financial Consolidation & Disclosure Management;
- ensuring the successful growth, delivery & profitability of complex projects in CPM;
- developing yourself in order to lead the practice from both a business development and delivery perspective as well as taking the lead in answering RFP’s, proposing solutions to the client, project planning, resource management and in some cases, kicking off the project
- focus on pre-sales activities and proposal writing from a business development perspective but strongly supported by a sales team
- experience of Delivery & senior Project Management in CPM;
- profound technical knowledge of at least one of the CPM tools e.g Tagetik, Anaplan, Board, Onestream
- experience of managing budget
- experience of managing people
- strong in presales & being able to create Value Propositions
- excellent understanding of an organization’s objectives
- able to coach, inspire and lead a team of professional CPM consultants
Your soft skills
- good presentation & communication skills: feeling as comfortable with a technical audience as with a business audience
- strong analytical competencies
- creative problemsolving skills
- experience as a practice manager for a consultancy company or in leading internal teams in the CPM/finance world;
- a background starting as a finance manager who’s implemented a CPM solution
- fluency in Dutch, French & English
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.