- You follow the latest evolution of both the core as related technologies like ci/cd, operator framework, service mesh, ingress gateways.
- You create infra designs covering storage, network and compute integration, either on standalone (BM, VM) or on top of any private or public cloud (openstack, azure, aws, gcp, ...)
- As a tech leader you follow technology and are able to formulate a container orchestration strategy.
- You create offers / answer RFPs
- You guide customers in container based development strategy
- You define application deployment strategies
- You guide a team on the technology road (creating training paths and PDPs).
- You give customer presentations
You can grow to a people manager of 20 consultants.
- kubernetes, openshift
- network: CNI, vxlan, SDN (calico, ovs, ...)
- storage: object/file/block storage integration with CSI
- CI/CD: tooling like jenkins, gitlab-ci, ...
- application LCM: helm, operator framework, ...
- aws/gcp/azure/opentack: cloud automation
- automation: terraform, ansible, python
- scripting: python, go, ...
- agile/lean/scrum/devops(!) methodologies
- You have been following kubernetes or openshift open source projects (by contributing or by creating multi-datacenter/multi-cloud designs and implementing those at customers).
- You have a knowledge of the development side and how kubernetes/openshift is being used.
- You are able to formulate best practices on deployments and guide developers into their container journey.
- You have knowledge on how to automate infra deployments & workload deployments.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.
- Instead of meeting face-to-face, we & the companies we work for use video call.