Business development managers are always on the hunt for new opportunities and ways to generate and grow business in numerous ways. An eye for new sales strategies, marketing opportunities, valuable tools and enhancing business operations is the key to success as well as having excellent communication skills.
- Developing new business within new accounts and segments
- Leading new initiatives in “developing” the overall business
- Easily engaging in new business opportunities
- Hunting for new ways to “connect”
- “Getting things done” is a personal tagline