- You work with clients to help them become data driven organisations where data engineers can play a key role by leveraging in designing and unlocking their data architecture.
- You will analyse client’s data strategies & build the data environments to allow them to achieve objectives.
- You will create a data processing pipeline that may involve data ingestion & data storage.
- Data manipulation may also be required in Spark, Hive or Kafka.
- Working with Architects, you will advise on various solutions both in design and integration, respect methodologies & improvements on the architecture, which will help to improve software & DB development.
- Background in Data Engineering or a good understanding of Business Intelligence (ETL, data warehousing, data visualisation)
- professional experience either in Big Data, Data Engineering or Business Intelligence (ETL, data warehousing or data visualisation)
- Commercial solution architecture experience in Big Data technologies & environments such as Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, AWS, Microsoft Azure and GCP
- A good understanding & preferably some professional experience in programming in languages such as Python, Scala or Java