As DevOps Engineer you will work in an ‘Agile’ methodology based and innovative environment. You will work closely together with multiple stakeholders in both development and operations disciplines to ensure a reliable, maintainable and continuously advancing automated build and deployment environment.
- Collect requirements, analyze, document and present the automated build & deploy solutions
- Support release procedure and deployments to DEV, UAT, PROD environments
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating system engineering, packet-management and experience with setting up and managing the typical standard Linux services like Apache, Jboss, LDAP...
- Experience on continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Experience on source code management tools like SVN/GIT.
- Experience on build automation tools such as Maven/Ant.
- Expereience in scripting languages such as Perl/Php/Python/Ruby and web technologies (coding to RESTFUL APIs) that allows you to automate and monitor your procedures.