- An Enterprise Architect is a customer-facing enterprise-wide expert with broad technical skills, deep industry knowledge, and business acumen.
- The Enterprise Architect supports sales teams in developing value propositions that align with our customers’ business strategies on digital transformation and cloud adoption.
- The Enterprise Architect is a subject matter expert in one or more categories that may include: business strategy, application architecture, data & information, integration, security, cloud computing, distributed platforms, mobile, and analytics.
- Advise and align with CxO’ level on the company strategic digital vision.
- Assist the customer in business planning and strategy by focusing on business capabilities and maturity. Understand customer needs, company's go to market and match them with best in class technology.
- Clearly articulate business architecture (mission/vision, capability models, capability assessments) and technical architecture (current and future state diagrams, solution best practices, reference architectures, design patterns).
- Actively engage with account executives and solution sales to develop opportunities for enterprise architecture engagements.