We are looking for Engagement Managers who act as the voice of the customer within the company. Engagement Managers are the assigned customer's first point of contact, ensuring that the customers remain satisfied with the services of the company. They develop a positive, trusted relationship with assigned customers providing value throughout the customer partnership, resulting in high customer satisfaction. He or she is responsible for all billing and invoicing of the client and manages client expectations.
- Developing long term relationships with clients, based on a qualitative contact and a good delivery
- Being able to detect new needs for consulting services
- Partnering with internal stakeholders (Sales, Delivery teams and Support ) to align on account plan and strategy
- Understanding customer's overall use of your solutions, services, and support services
- Maintaining a deep understanding of solutions portfolio and translating them into added value features/functionalities for specific business needs
- Engaging with customer management in meetings and workshops, and ensuring the delivered work meets the expectations and effectively solves the biggest challenges of the customer
- Promoting customer participation in the existing communities/user groups and identifying key customer advocates
- Conducting quarterly business reviews based on specific KPI’s and SLA’s and identifying growth opportunities (cross-and upselling)
- Managing capacity planning, activities and deliverables on business consultancy assignments, ensuring on-time, on-budget and excellent quality deliverables
- Directly supervising a team of business consultants and working in close coordination with technical experts
- Scoping the project and planning resourcing. Once the contract’s won, being the main point of contact for the new customer and acting as the primary escalation point for any problems in the relationship. While working with the customer, keeping an eye open for other opportunities with the same firm.
- Getting the client’s agreement with every major initiative in projects
- Ensuring that contract terms and conditions are met
- Managing invoices and capacity planning for assigned customers