A successful key account manager realizes the value of building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers. Being tuned into the high-revenue customers is based on being able to understand the customer’s point of view, and being successful means being able to find the balance between the customer’s wishes and your company’s objectives and directives.
- Managing and developing key accounts in a true partner model
- Designing and implementing longterm account plans
- Translating customer challenges
- Managing all stakeholders and their interests
- Responsibility for targets set on account level