Understanding your customers, their needs, business and communication patterns is key in channel management. Being able to analyze your customers’ patterns is important, as well as being able to strategize on the best ways to reach your customer base via various channels.
- Driving goto-market activities towards the partner channel
- Generating pipelines and opportunities through the dedicated channel partners
- Teaming with Marketing to
- Drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral
- Demand generation campaigns
- Evangelizing the partnership including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration
- Working with partners to develop business plans to achieve revenue commitments and partner performance