Being able to understand the challenges from a customer’s point of view is essential in solution sales, as well as developing solutions and promoting these to customers via sales strategies. Investigating and understanding sectoral difficulties or boundaries and researching solutions is key in this field.
- Selling solutions towards existing and new customers
- Developing relationships with key account managers, business unit managers and delivery organization
- Attaining targets set on business unit or solution management level
- Leading sales processes and customer engagement towards the sales opportunity cycle
- Designing the right value propositions towards the right target segments