About the company
This dynamic integrator has grown into a quality label in IT & Business Technology Services. The team is guided by a clear vision of the future and always goes the extra mile for their customers. They continually push boundaries. The team in BE (300 FTE) focusses on cloud managed services and professional services ( System Engineers , Helpdesk Engineers, Cloud engineers,…). It is a client driven IT-integrator with more than 100 Managed Services contracts.
Nice to know
- They invest in your personal development plan. You will get the time and space for training, so that you become even better. Together you choose the project that best fits your ambitions and expectations and actively guide you.
- On top of an attractive salary package you will also receive variety of trainings tailored to your ambitions and a challenge in a rapid growth company with career opportunities.
You act as a trusted advisor to their customers.
- You identify and understand the needs of existing customers and use their network to create new commercial opportunities. You think along with customers at a strategic level.
- It is essential that IT contributes to the strategic objectives of a company, such as working more efficiently, responding faster to opportunities and/or cutting costs. With this mindset, you approach customers as a real ambassador.
- You work on your client portfolio: you advise on a strategic level and form long-term partnerships. You develop relationships with the stakeholders of the customer as well as internal stakeholders. You help position them as a strong partner in the market and you contribute to growth.
- You work independently to build your customer base and a sales pipeline that you maintain with the necessary discipline. In addition, you take into account the business strategy and strike the perfect balance between short and longer sales cycles. You identify, profile and develop existing accounts and new logos.
- You work closely with the presales and service delivery team and you know how to involve them at the right time and make them part of the success. In this way, you are able to offer the customer complex IT solutions.
- Sales and ‘client centricity’ are your passions. You work your market and region like a true entrepreneur;
- You develop customer relationships and maintain them by understanding the client's business and the challenges involved;
- You have strong communication skills and know how to switch between all levels (business leaders, CxO level, IT & business management, etc.);
- You have 5 years experience in a sales position (IT environment);
- You have a track record in achieving (and exceeding) sales targets;
- You have knowledge of Managed Services or cloud solutions is an advantage;
- You have negotiation skills;
- You can think proactively with the customer;
- You have strategic insight and a natural feel for opportunities.
We like to talk to you