About the role
- You work on an existing portfolio of key accounts in Industry (manufacturing, automotive, logistics, consumer goods, ...);
- You focus on Integrated SCM solutions towards customers (high level advisory);
- You talk about one or more core processess in distribution & warehousing;
- You like to be involved in automation and data insights in supply chain (real time planning & forecasting);
- You are active in maturity assessments & roadmaps (SCM), implementation projects (SAP Backend - SAP S/4 HANA), datawarehousing & planning (tools & automation), optimizing projects in SCM cycle;
- You build long-term relationships and detect their needs for new business;
- You organize workshops to detect the customers' needs and search for concrete solutions;
- You work closely with business units and other sr. constulants;
- You can rely on your expertise in one of these domains: manufacturing, consumer goods, automotive, logistics, construction, ....
About the company
As a digital business partner, they offer their clients a wide range of smart and innovative solutions for challenges in the fields of strategy, organisation and digitalisation. They provide optimum solutions & platforms and the design/management of digital landscapes to help clients stay ahead of change.
This team uses a clear and simple approach, so clients know exactly what they can expect in every phase of their partnership.To deliver, they use technology as the response to organisational challenges. They support clients in their transformation on five fronts: high performance teams, data-driven, business platforms & cloud, digital acceleration and cybersecurity & compliance.
We like to talk to you