We connect you with the largest professional service provider
By combining technical capabilities with industry experiences, they create unmatched market offerings to solve clients' business issues. Additionally, they have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing them to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for clients. By leveraging these elements, they are able to help clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Their professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve the ability to tailor solutions to solve clients' business issues.
- execute advanced analytics projects including data mining and predictive analytics;
- work on modern cloud architectures like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud;
- strengthen a team in a wide range of analytics projects related to strategy, operations, and financial performance;
- gain exposure to multiple industries with a chance to choose a focus and help to shape their market offerings;
- help create technology solutions to meet the clients’ business needs;
- shaping and executing analyses, and delivering operationalized analytic insights;
- setting project goals, scope, approach and timeline;
- manage individual analyses and provide clear communications of findings and recommendations;
- contribute to deliverable content through modeling and analysis;
- work independently to structure analyses and develop insights;
- organize materials to facilitate reviews, quality checks, and presentation of findings;
- present findings to project leadership and/or Firm leaders as required;
- develop presentation materials, work with team to develop presentations to Senior Leadership;
- demonstrate strong business acumen and understanding of analytics concepts;
- contribute to the team for knowledge building in the usage of the correct concepts, analytics techniques and models;
- perform other job-related duties as necessary (eg: administration).
You have strong skills in creating complex, large-volume, multi-variate, batch and real time data sets to be used for modeling, clustering, segmentation, and data mining, and will actively coach less experienced peers in the same. You are a good communicator and can present data insights creatively in a digestible variety of visual formats.
- degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Psychology, Sociology or other data-driven discipline, or equivalent experience;
- strong knowledge of statistics, statistical analysis and data modeling techniques;
- 2-4 years’ experience performing and overseeing data mining, data analytics and predictive modeling initiatives with R and Python as key tools;
- Knowledge of SAS, SPSS, Dataiku, H2O or an equivalent analytics package is a bonus;
- Excellent knowledge of English and either French or Dutch.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.