We connect you with the largest professional service provider
This professional service provider has more than 80 analytics and cognitive technology professionals in Belgium. In order to realize their ambitions to be a leader in Artificial Intelligence and data science, they are looking for an advanced Analytics Manager. They currently have a solid core team and have strong growth ambitions.
- strengthen the team in a wide range of advanced analytics projects related to strategy, operations, and financial performance. You will gain exposure to multiple industries and various market offerings;
- responsible to manage technology solutions to meet the clients’ business needs;
- shape and execute analyses and deliver operationalized analytic insights;
- create complex, large-volume, multi-variate, batch and real time data sets to be used for modeling, clustering, segmentation, and data mining;
- active role in the planning and development of more junior data scientists;
- continuously evolve providing different types of Analytics and Cognitive services at clients;
- grow your industry and business specific knowledge in order to increase the impact our efforts will have on the business;
- focus on key areas like: solving problems, developing others and self, building relationships, adapting communication styles, managing change & ambiguity, developing business, managing quality and risk and managing to results.
- +5 years’ experience performing and overseeing data mining, data analytics and predictive modeling initiatives using SAS, SPSS, Dataiku, H2O and/or open source analytics such as R and Python;
- experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud a bonus;
- Industry Experience;
- proven track record in advanced analytics project delivery, business development and practice management;sStrong affinity with statistics, statistical analysis and data modeling techniques;
- ability to develop analytical approaches to answer high-level questions and develop insightful recommendations;
- motivated to work in different dimensions: business development, growing and coaching the team, having a role in delivery (such as coaching, advisory, project/program management,…);
- able to work effectively, oversee and manage a team;
- good communicator and able to present data insights creatively in a digestible variety of visual formats;
- excellent command of English and either French or Dutch.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.