- You are at home in pre-sales activities, including public presentations, workshops and estimations.
- You work with your sales team and technical consultants to transition sales from qualifying to closing.
- You know which solution is the right one for the project, working closely with program managers and bid teams
- You make sure that the information gathered during analysis and design phases with clients becomes actions.
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Day-to-day, you will:
- work in all aspects of sales, including demonstrations and proof of concepts
- develop and maintain a data and analytics structure that brings insight and analysis, and enables fact-based decision-making
- collaborate with users to identify opportunities for better data
- develop and streamline processes for data flow and quality to improve accuracy, viability and value
- mentor the Analytics Team and other service colleagues to ensure close co-operation
- recruit new permanent colleagues and contractors
- travel as needed.
- You know how to bring out the best in your colleagues and to guide them to excellence in customer service and business.
- Your are a problem solver and you know how to make the most of business opportunities, from concept to reality.
- You are an excellent communicator at every level, from operational to executive colleagues.
- You have extensive pre-sales experience in solution envisioning, building demonstrations, estimates, proposal development, client presentations and managing workshops.
- You understand sales strategies, tactics and cycles, making use of your problem-solving and analytical skills.
Your background and skills include:
- relational and semi-relational structured data experience, implementing Hadoop or one of its commercial distributions
- strong OLAP SQL Server Analysis Services skills and analytics tools experience with PerformancePoint Services, PowerPivot, PowerQuery and PowerMaps
- Microsoft platform including SQL Server versions 2005 through 2014
- Azure cloud, Power BI, R, Hive, Pig, Python, Spark, Hadoop, Mongo, Cassandra
- Business intelligence consulting and client-facing experience
- Non-Microsoft business intelligence tools.
You have around 10 years of consulting experience in implementing and delivering data and analytics solutions. Your education includes a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or the equivalent.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.
- Instead of meeting face-to-face, we & the companies we work for use video call.