This team develops innovative high-tech hardware from scratch for pioneering companies across all possible industries and health care: from the most secure cryptowallet on the market and a design snowplough to a device that makes hip surgery more efficient for surgeons and patients alike. Their robots, IoT devices and other high-tech products have already won dozens of international awards. In 2019, they were voted SME of the year.
About the role
As they become a partner of their clients, you have to inspire, guide and tackle problems for clients or prospects. Together with the team you grow their business in existing and new markets. You work towards open-up new possibilities and get key players excited about the opportunity to build something truly incredible with them. The role offers a high degree of autonomy and requires an entrepreneurial spirit to make it happen.
- You tell prospective clients about a passionate team of 50 engineers and designers. You show them that they develop unique hardware devices that are more innovative and more advanced than anything that is currently available.
- You work closely with the marketing team to build a story that sticks.
- You provide a perspective to client and internal teams, delivering critical business insights and launching initiatives that impact the market.
- You network actively, set up calls, handle contract negotiations and help customers to solve their problem.
- You work on European level.
- Master’s degree (engineering) and +3 years of experience in a similar sales role;
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills;
- Positive attitude & plenty of initiative;
- You’re an assertive closer, you seal the deal.
- You join an award-winning company;
- There is a broad portfolio of training and educational courses;
- You grow in your area of expertise or interest in a gast-growing company;
- You work in a cool office in the heart of Ghent & Leuven.
- You work on the design and development of unique products and solutions. So you see your work out there on the market.
- Freelance contract is possible
Triggered? We like to talk to you