The European Union Sales Team takes a lead role in the origination, pursuit and closure of opportunities that provide business value and answer the needs of our European Union clients.
In the Belux Health and Public Service and specifically the European Union Account Team, you will work as part of a team of Sales to capture our top opportunities with emphasis on opportunity origination, qualification and capture.
We will expect you to work on client specific value propositions, defining deal “win” strategies, develop proposals, capture deals. You will be responsible for a sales target and for:
- Building relationships with our clients, the NATO and EU Defence Agency and EU Space Agency and within the company to be able to address our clients’ needs/challenges.
- Opening doors at Cxo level
- Leading origination of new opportunities at our clients, actively working together with our account teams
- Driving and closing new business opportunities
- Managing sales opportunities and follow-up
- Defining the win strategy based on SWOT analysis and competitive insights
- Drives profitable growth, by shaping, negotiating & selling deals which are balanced between Client expectations, Team capabilities and our ambitions
- Actively creating winning teams with other companies to enhance our offering to the client specific and building strong relationships with software vendors and cloud providers.
The company's BeLux Health and Public Service (H&PS) practice helps public sector organisations such as EU and Belgian governmental institutions to embrace innovation and transform fast, enabling them to operate smarter, achieve more and deliver improved services for citizens. H&PS is a welcoming community which performs both sales and delivery-related tasks for our business and our clients.
As a Business Development Associate , you will be working closely with your colleagues from the H&PS community including other sales executives, proposal writers, solution architects, and subject-matter experts from across the company.
- A Master’s degree
- 10 years of relevant experience with NATO, EU Defence Agency , EU Space Agency
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Commercial mindset and ability to shape and story tell client value propositions
- Experience in developing deal win strategies
- Experience in proposal shaping and orchestration of the offer writing
- Leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and ability to work with mixed teams on specific opportunities or initiatives
- Self-Starter and driving, you are a motivated and driven person, who can work independently
- Accountable, you are not afraid to take end-to-end responsibility during a sales cycle
- English mandatory, and with either Dutch or French
The company is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
We like to talk to you