We connect you with the leading Belgian Business & Technology Consulting firm
Tobania guides their customers through their digital business transformation. They are their customer’s wingman.The key ingredients of Tobania's success are based on co-creation, co-training and co-sourcing. Their goal is to unite forces to make a difference in their 3-way offering: transforming people, business and technology. The more than 1000 qualified and motivated professionals make each transformation program successful through a flexible and measurable approach.
Just to make sure we’re on the same page, why should you join Tobania?
- challenging projects
- motivated and supportive colleagues
- on-the-job training and optional specialisation courses
- flexible benefits and lots of fun
- a trendy workplace with awesome colleagues; employees & freelancers
- agile & entrepreneurship
- working at Tobania… an all-inclusive experience
Your role as a Business Development Manager Industry & Services
You represent the different business units of Tobania in general Industry. As a solid networker you take the lead and the ownership for developing new business in general Industry. With a lot of drive, networking skills and tactics you give a powerhorse as Tobania the spotlights it deserves within the Industry. You’ re a relationship builder who motivates internal and external stakeholders to enter into preferred partnership agreements between Tobania and different important players. As a templayer you think in terms of solutions instead of problems.
You’re responsible for the overall business development in this sector. You know the trends, make dedicated account plans, follow seminars, go to network events, ….
Your profile and skills
- You have build up a network at director level in Industry/Services sector
- You know how to engage on preferred frame agreements ( BID, Rate cards, Profiles…)
- You have the skills of solution selling
- You switch quickly when needed
- You are a strong professional communicator
We like to talk to you