To help this company grow in their challenging journey to success, they are hiring a dynamic and ambitious business developer. As a business developer, you build strong relations with customers and transform them into long lasting partnerships. You have an unstoppable ambition to identify opportunities for customers to grow. You connect and inspire people to create valuable solutions.
What you got vs. what they need
- You have experience as a business developer, client service manager or in similar client-facing functions. You know how to build a new or uphold an existing partnership.
- You are a natural communicator. You think strategic and are result-driven without losing the creative touch.
- You are familiar with the digital landscape (web, mobile, IoT) and want to keep exploring this wonderful world.
- You are people driven. You not only listen to client’s needs, but you also understand what they truly want and what added value you can bring.
- You are a team-player and work with domain experts which you love to motivate and align where necessary.
- You illustrate user-centered thinking. You keep aligning with what they do and what they tell their clients.
- You get energy from managing a wide variety of tasks and relationships in a fast-moving environment. If necessary, you show some real out-of-the-box creative problem solving.
- Your entrepreneurial mindset is what stands out and you can’t wait to become a colleague, representing their values to clients and partners.
- You have a vibrant personality and your eagerness makes you getting things done.
- You are build a client network. It would be a major plus if you already have a (broad) network of decision makers in East- and West-Flanders.
They compensate you for your skills, enthusiasm and your contributions to their team.
- A competitive salary and compensation package: an absolute must for IT professionals.
- A chance to make an impact by working on challenging and innovative products and services: you will be challenged and supported by their digital experts.
- A team of passionate people and an inspiring talent community: you become part of not just any team, but a strong team of ambitious professionals aiming for innovation and continuous improvement. They are happy to share their knowledge with you and are delighted you can share yours.
- An optimal working atmosphere in a trendy office loft at the center of Kortrijk, away from traffic: you’ll come for the view, but stay for the awesome with colleagues surrounding you at this amazing Kortrijk-based office.
We like to talk to you
- Book a check-in call or send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.