We connect you with an industry leader in business and cloud transformations
From cloud consulting, to implementation and ongoing managed services they offer a full scope of cloud services and solutions. They help their clients see the transformational capabilities of cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
This company is ready to innovate cloud services and empower clients to leap frog forward in their cloud capabilities. So you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies to deliver next-gen cloud solutions. Their cloud engineering practice is focused on developing and implementing multi-dimensional cloud strategies and transformations that consider the platform, architecture, security, organizational and financial aspects of adopting cloud technologies.
- You work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver and implement comprehensive strategies that enable cloud and Infrastructure transformations;
- Teamwork is crucial as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within their consulting practice and from their clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome;
- You are expected to own and deliver respective deliverables while managing different clients and other stakeholders.
- 5+ years of consulting or industry experience;
- 3+ years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/Big Data & Analytics) Strategy & Implementation for mid or large size organizations (this includes private/public Clouds – on platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Experience managing moderate-sized engagements (2-7) team members;
- Comfort presenting to and delivering projects for senior leaders at organizations;
- Relevant experience in leading reviews of clients’ technology landscapes to identify a range of business-valued cloud uses cases and selecting the preferred public cloud platform for each use case
- Ability and experience in the following areas: quantifying the business value of cloud, evaluating the organizational impact of cloud adoption, defining cloud architectural principles and articulating key security considerations for public cloud moves
- Experience in leading multi-stream cloud transformation programs and initiatives for mid to large scale organizations
- Experience in developing business case and TCO analysis drawing tangible connections between cloud strategy and business-valued financial-success metrics
- Languages:E/F/D is a plus
- Experience in defining business solutions (enabled by cloud) in one of the following industries is a plus: Public sector, Telco, Automotive, Finance, Insurance, Life Sciences, Retail, Technology or Transportation
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.