We connect you with an innovative leader in digital & cloud services
This global services company leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. They have 29.000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which they operate.
- You work on some of the largest and leading-edge projects;
- You deliver throughout the project life cycle including discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment of solutions;
- You partner with sales and client teams in pre-sales to support the development of proposals, estimation and client presentation;
- You play an active role in transforming their client’s Security on their Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud;
- You engage with client business stakeholders to understand the short and long-term business implications (people, process, systems, change) of proposed or potential cloud security strategies
- You determine critical success factors for cloud security solutions, balancing client expectations to ensure success;
- You lead and conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of cloud security to turn complex data into meaningful insights;
- You assess and develop strategies to mitigate strategic risks.
- experience identifying, providing and validating security requirements of IT solutions, preferably in a consulting environment;
- 6+ years of IT experience focusing on information security, with around three years managing complex teams of business and technical resources;
- able to effectively convey security risks to technical as well as non-technical stakeholders;
- a cloud security expert, with the technical skills to design and implement security controls for cloud architectures, specifically Azure IaaS, PaaS and new capabilities around cognitive services and IoT;
- a deep and proven understanding of Microsoft security technologies, in particular Azure Sentinel and/or other similar SIEM system.
Your technical and professional experience likely includes:
- Azure, Azure Security Center, Azure Identity Management, Azure AD and AAD Connect, Azure Information Protection/RMS, Microsoft Intune and Advanced Threat Analytics
- Active Directory Federation Services, Domain Services and Certificate Services
- Microsoft Identity Manager, Windows Server Operating Systems, Office 365 tenant security
- Azure Sentinel or other SIEM solutions such as SolarWinds, LogRythm, Splunk, QRadar, etc.
- Securing Windows Servers and Clients
- Ability to lead workshops with stakeholders of all levels
- Delivery of projects utilizing onshore and offshore resources.
You hold one or more of the following certifications: SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCSP, CISSP, Microsoft exams AZ-500, MS-500, MS-100 and MS-101 or you can prove equivalent knowledge
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.