About the company
- World-leading professional services firm
- +5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country
- They help their clients imagine, deliver and run their future, use the latest technologies, from strategy development through implementation.
About their Analytics & Cognitive Services Practice
- Analytics & Cognitive is all about data. They structure and leverage their client’s data to improve their business.
- They want to help them make the best decisions for tomorrow, by providing strategic guidance and implementation services to help companies manage data from disparate sources and convert it into accurate, actionable information that can support fact-driven decision-making and drive competitive advantage.
- They address the continuum of opportunities in business intelligence, data management, technology, and next-generation analytics and technologies, including big data, cloud, and machine learning.
The Analytics & Cognitive Services practice is looking for a (Sr.) Manager, with a track record in:
- Data and/or Analytics Strategy (i.e. identification and prioritization of use-cases)
- (Master) Data Governance (i.e. articulating the value of governance, definition of a governance model, definition and setup of required roles and responsibilities, definition of objectives and targets, definition of process model)
- You are a trusted advisor for their clients regarding the Analytics & Cognitive offering
- You will be eminent in the market about the trends and developments in the data, analytics & cognitive space
- You define, guide and advise clients in developing data & analytics strategies with their clients
- You develop implementation roadmaps and business cases
- You setup sustainable (Master) data governance models both in traditional and safe org-charts
- You manage large and complex implementation projects/programs
- You coach junior consultants in the team to develop data strategy and data governance design
- Passionate about the potential value of data & analytics to transform organizations and able to clearly share your expertise in this area
- At least 5 - 10 years’ relevant experience in Data Management and Analytics in one of the sectors of the aforementioned industries
- Consulting experience or experience in a key account manager role
- Project management experience and comfortable leading teams of up to 10 people
- Proven track record in one or more of the following areas: data and/or analytics strategy, information architecture, data governance, BI governance, AI governance, data literacy
- Ability to interact with the business and translate requirements into practical roadmaps and sustainable solutions
- Eager to learn and grow professionally, self-starter, and team player with strong soft skills
- Good communication skills, able to conduct workshops in a multinational environment
- Languages: E, D and/or F
I am triggered. Can I have more info?
- Connect with us on LinkedIn, send us a short message or a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We like to hear your expectations for a next step or step up in your career.
- We share more info about the company and opportunity.