We connect you with the largest professional service provider
Their Analytics & Cognitive practice provides strategic guidance and implementation services to help companies manage data from disparate sources and convert it into accurate, actionable information that can support fact-driven decision-making and drive competitive advantage. This company addresses the continuum of opportunities in business intelligence, data management, technology, and next-generation analytics and technologies, including big data, cloud, and machine learning.
The Data Visualisation Manager supports the strategic and business development in this area, drives the market and manages projects from the inception phase to their final implementation and dissemination.
- Assess, capture, and translate complex business processes & requirements into a structured analytics use case;
- Lead client data visualization projects and oversee data ingestion, validation, mining, and engineering work streams, as well as data modeling, visualization, and client communication deliverables with teams comprising data analytics and visualization experts;
- Build analytics solutions using variety of analytics and visualization tools as required by the client, and create robust documentation of solutions and underlying design decisions and operating procedures;
- Track, communicate, and manage project risks, budget, rates, profitability, and launch/closeout activities, including the administration of work papers and collaboration sites;
- Proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with senior-level clients.
- working knowledge of statistics, common business processes and visualization platforms such as IBM Cognos, Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau;
- 8+ years of professional experience in consulting, management and project leadership;
- strong management and interpersonal skills with the ability to translate complex findings and analysis to a business audience;
- worked in a standard and agile project methodology environment;
- experienced in managing and leading a team;
- Fuent in English & Dutch and/or French.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.