About the company
- World-leading professional services firm
- +5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country
- They help their clients imagine, deliver and run their future, use the latest technologies, from strategy development through implementation.
Starts in the Consulting practice, the Analytics & Cognitive portfolio where we are looking to strengthen our team with a Director who leads strategic and business development in the area of Technology, Media and Telecommunication (TMT).
- Lead strategic and business development in the area of Technology, Media and Telco
- Manage projects from the inception phase to their final implementation and dissemination
Business development & sales
- Take on a leading role in growing Deloitte Analytics & Cognitive footprint in the local & international market
- Drive business development in Technology, Media and Telecommunication, exploring business needs, defining project proposals and presenting them to client leadership
Delivering ‘analytics & cognitive’ transformation projects at clients
- Develop blueprints for Analytics & Cognitive and deliver transformation projects in the areas of business intelligence, data management, technology and next-generation analytics and technologies, including big data, cloud, and machine learning.
- Establish long term client relationships
- Lead by example and you act as an inspiring people manager, by creating a positive working environment with maximum learning opportunities and exposure for your team members, encouraging every person in your team to further grow and develop their skills and career
- In partnership with HR, you apply an innovative approach to Talent Management, enhancing retention and talent acquisition
- +10 years’ experience, in consulting and business development, in a Technology, Media and Telecommunication context
- Hands-on consulting experience in developing blueprints for Analytics & Cognitive, advising clients on how to generate value from their assets, leading assessments of current situation and leading implementation projects
- Strong business development capabilities. Highly skilled in nurturing and building long-lasting relationships with existing clients
- You are recognized as a trusted advisor to senior management functions within our clients, ensuring the highest quality and ethical standards in client advice and relations
- Innovative mindset with strong communication, entrepreneurial and leadership skills
- Strong people management skills to drive a multi-disciplinary team forward
- Languages: Dutch, French and English
I am triggered. Can I have more info?
- Connect with us on LinkedIn, send us a short message or a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We like to hear your expectations for a next step or step up in your career.
- We share more info about the company and opportunity.