- Leading role in growing the Internet of Things footprint in the local, and where applicable, the international market.
- Driving business development in a specific industry/segment, e.g. Manufacturing & Utilities & Healthcare: exploring business needs, defining project proposals, presenting them to client leadership.
- Delivering impactful IoT projects, by enabling solutions that collect data from physical assets (i.e. trucks, machines, vessels) & enable insights that drive business operations.
- Driving & leading project teams, on connected manufacturing, connected logistics & distribution and/or connected infrastructure.
- Identifying relevant use cases, defining the technology direction and high level architecture to support the use cases. You work with business and IT leaders in the conceptual design of IoT systems that include sensors, mass data ingestion, real time processing, data governance, analytics and integration with other enterprise systems.
- Leading engagements from design to implementation and oversee operations from a pilot all the way to the roll-out of full-scale IoT solutions.
- Establishing long term client relationships.
- Being part of the Internet of Things Team management and commit to being a team player.
- Contributing to attract and retain talent while clearly leading by example.
- experiences in managing & delivering digital innovation/industry 4.0 projects
- understanding of IoT architecture & SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, ...)
- reaching out to new clients but also nurturing & building long-lasting relationships with existing clients.
- acting as a clear trusted advisor to senior management functions within their clients.
- entrepreneurial mindset
- strong communication
- leadership skills
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.
- Instead of meeting face-to-face, we & the companies we work for use conf call (skype, facetime, zoom, ...)!