You will manage a team of 20 specialists in the domain of customer engagement & digital marketing. The customer engagement team is supporting organizations by helping them to identify how to evolve from product centric to customer centric digital journeys and guide them in defining requirements and best practices. The team touches multiple angles of lead nurtured customer cycles such as (online) behavioral analytics, marketing automation, AI & machine learning or data-minded campaign targeting. You will combine this role with the role of consultant working in organizations that are in the process of a digital transformation.
Day to day activities
- People management: team follow up, resource allocation, recruitment & evaluations
- Coach, mentor & develop the team using a performance management process including goal setting, feedback & performance development planning
- Work in a team to deliver added value to the customers in the context of customer engagement
- Set up & oversee the delivery of project activities & provide status updates to internal & external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Support the sales team by participating in the sales process (pre-sales, answering RFI/RFP’s) to bring on new customers
- Dive in the techniques yourself, play with data & work with tools from key providers such as Adobe, Salesforce, Google, IBM,…
- Deliver impactful Digital Marketing projects at clients
- Play an active role in the growth & development of the team by coaching your colleagues & sharing best practices & experiences
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in consulting/implementation projects & managing teams
- Knowledge of web analytics, customer profiling, inbound marketing, website personalization, AI chatbots, SEO, SEA, …
- Hands on knowledge of at least 1 digital marketing tool: Adobe, IBM, Marketo, Salesforce, SAS
- Analytical skills, conceptual thinking & pragmatic approach
- Experience in big data implementations is a plus
- Affinity in financial or retail sector is a plus
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.