You will manage a team of 20 specialists in the domain of data. The data science team is supporting organizations by helping them to use data-driven ‘intelligence’ to improve customer experience, pursue operational excellence and create new services and products. You will combine the role with the role of consultant working in organizations that are in the process of a digital transformation.
Day to day activities
- People management: team follow up, resource allocation, recruitment & evaluations
- Coach, mentor & develop the team using a performance management process including goal setting, feedback & performance development planning
- Set up & oversee the delivery of project activities & provide status updates to internal & external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Support the sales team by participating in the sales process (pre-sales, answering RFI/RFP’s) to bring on new customers
- Dive in the techniques yourself & play with data
- Play an active role in the growth & development of the team by coaching your colleagues & sharing best practices & experiences
- 5+ years of experience in data science
- Technical expert with managerial skills
- Knowledge of Prototyping , Machine Learning , Scaling , AI
- Programming skills (eg. R, Python)
- Affinity with sectors as finance, retail, automotive, life science
- Analytical skills, conceptual thinking & pragmatic approach
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.