We connect you with architects & managers in change
For a scale-up in digital transformation we are looking for an Integration Architect. This scale-up aims to grow in a steady and sustainable way so that they can keep offering their companies the best service. New digital technologies are there. We have to face the changes. But changes are creating new types of interactions and customers expectations.
Starting from the companies vision, objectives and customer proposition, theyhelp them define strategy and create a masterplan for their digital transformation, using proven assets. They identify how new and existing technologies enable the business strategy. They know how to turn strategy into sustainable organizational change and specialize in SAFe/Agile. They increase the performance by implementing transformations.
Your role as an Integration Architect in this company
- You define an appropriate integration strategy
- After this strategy is defined, you create integration frameworks and reference architectures to support their customers.
- You also manage the client’s project teams to realize sustainable integration solutions.
- To serve their clients with the most efficient technologies, you contribute to the methods’ development on contemporary integration challenges, technologies and trends.
- experience with one or more technologies (API, MICROSERVICES, ...)
- experience with architecture/design modeling languages (Archimate, UML, etc.) and tools such as Enterprise Architect (Sparx or Archi).
- hands-on experience with the design or architectures of integrations, services, APIs, etc.
- experience with one or more interface technologies and concepts: XSD / WSDL, SOAP, REST, Swagger / OpenAPI, JSON, etc.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.