This company is a strategy consulting practice, working with the world’s leading and most ambitious corporations and public organizations to drive growth on the issues that are most important to them. To that end, this firm has developed client advisory content and services in the areas which are critical to growth:
- Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Business Design, Strategic sensing;
- Growth Strategy offerings such as Commercial Excellence, M&A Integration & Separation Advisory, Strategic Cost Transformation, Ecosystems offerings around Sustainability, Future of Mobility, Future of Health, Cloud strategy;
- Specific industry offerings such as Health Economics in life sciences and Government Policy design as a means to assist organizations in addressing their toughest challenges in a dynamic world.
They are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing and dynamic financial services industry practice.
(Sr.) Managers typically have day-to-day responsibility for delivering engagements or major modules of large projects. This includes leading the approach, liaising with clients and other parties and directing the thinking of individuals within the team. An important part of your role will include business development and marketing activities to initiate and maintain contact with target companies.
As a member of the team, you work with Executives from many of the leading financial services organizations developing on a broad range of complex strategy engagements. You contribute to a wide range of projects within the financial services industry, helping our clients cope with the challenges they are facing:
- Having quality discussions with clients, demonstrating creativity combined with strong industry knowledge
- Supporting the client in determining its strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects to execute upon this strategy
- Independent delivery of engagements, including leading the approach, liaising with stakeholders, and directing activities of the project team
- Coaching and development of more junior resources on projects and business development activities
- In addition, you will play an active role in business development activities, supporting the growth of our Strategy practice and footprint in the industry
- Developing compelling and robust internal propositions and client facing proposals
- Involvement in business development and sales activities
- Master or MBA;
- +5 years of previous work experience at a top consultancy practice, strategy house or in a business in financial services industry;
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the Belgian Financial Services market, experience in both Banking and Insurance is considered a strong plus;
- Proven track record in dealing with growth and performance management strategies such as market expansion, customer insights, profitability management etc.;
- Insightful thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks;
- Ability to plan, structure and prepare client ready-work;
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to articulate complex ideas to all levels of an organization, and effectively lead and manage all key stakeholders;
- Experienced team and project leader with an enthusiastic, positive, 'can do' attitude;
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness;
- Languages: English and Dutch and/or French.
I am triggered. Can I have more info?
- Connect with us on LinkedIn, send us a short message or a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We like to hear your expectations for a next step or step up in your career.
- We share more info about the company and opportunity.