About the company
As a team of 70 multi-disciplinary engineers/architects for productionlines and logistics, their focus is on innovation, digitalisation & automatisation. They detect current en future needs to develop excellent and flexible projects for great and save place to work with respect for the environment.
This company has a flat structure and their culture is featured by passion, honesty, quality, customerdriven, respect.
About the role
You match their multidisciplinairy expertise in engineering with the industrial challenges of their future clients. You work closely with the other sales engineers, project managers, recruiters and report directly to the sales director.
Strategique & tactical:
- Together with this team and supported by the Sales Director you are involved in the sales strategy, go to market & positioning of the services incl. pricesetting. You set up market analyses and benchmarkings to identify geografical and functional growth potential.
- You know how to match the needs of the customers with their approach and expertise (team composition, expertise & seniority).
- You translate the strategy into clear sales objectives.
Salescoördination, execution & reporting:
- You actively participate in the weekly salesmeetings;
- You build your region, detect new business and maintain strong relatinoships with existing customers;
- You make proposals and keep the info up to date into the CRM tool;
- You regularly report about closed deals, salesfunnel, ....
Long-term relationships & networking
- When the deal is closed you keep an eye on the project to contribute to the high standards related to the service. This means regular contacts with the customer and the projectteam.
- You take part in relevant netwerkevents of partners as voka, agoria, events, ...
- You have an engineers degree or experienced in electronica, electromechanics, the sector of production processess or detachering engineers;
- You are result-driven;
- You know how to build relationships with prospects in sectors as food, chemical, pharma to become a trusted advisor;
- You have experience as a salesingenieur for overall projects in a technical context, a consulting context related to engineering or industry;
- You keep up with the latest trends in innovation;
- You like to work in the region of Ghent.
Triggered? We like to talk to you