We connect you with
We connect you with a world leading professional services firm, providing consulting. Their offices offer services to multinational and large organizations, public institutions and small, fast-growing companies. Their Digital Mix team focuses on bringing full digital transformation to the family/privately driven clients and fast growing start-ups and scale-ups. They advise them on the best cloud solutions that suits their specific needs. They help them implement renewed business processes with technologies from front-office to back-office, from marketing to financial reporting.
You build direct relationships with key decision takers. You will make an impact on:
- clients, advising them on their digital transformation roadmap, from the initial ideas until go-live and value realization;
- key stakeholders, growing relationships with key decision takers and stakeholders of clients (CEO, CFO, CIO…);
- on project teams: making teamwork work while sharpening your communication, organization and social skills;
- on this organization: acting as an entrepreneur and contributing in your own way to the growth of our business.
- work in a collaborative environment, leading project teams of 3 to 5 people;
- manage and deliver digital transformation and CRM projects in an agile mode;
- advise clients on their future process design;
- put yourself in the shoes of clients and empower them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey;
- showcase a hands-on attitude to make ideas come to live in concrete solutions/cloud apps.
Projects will vary from strategic discoveries to full CRM implementations (with Salesforce as a key enabling eco-system). You will be coached on your projects by more senior people with 10 to 25 years of experience.
- You can demonstrate > 7 years of experience in a technical/functional role during multiple implementations projects;
- You have a good knowledge of CRM processes;
- You can develop & manage project scopes, resources, timing and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- You are experienced in developing & managing relationships with clients & stakeholders and performing risk management to minimize project risks;
- You have experience in working with cloud based CRM or ERP technologies such as Salesforce (Microsoft or others is a plus);
- Family driven, private equity owned and/or scale-up organizations are familiar to you;
- Preferably you have a knowledge of the Agile way of working (scrum master);
- You have strong communication skills, outstanding analytical skills and you are a team player.
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.