We connect you with a company where co-creation is the core of their approach
AE helps companies get fit for their digital future.
With over 20 years of experience in business architecture, software engineering and change management AE is a trusted partner in reshaping business critical solutions and services for over 150 customers. They help companies in their road to change in re-thinking organizational and business models in a word of digital transformation and innovation.
AE finds the balance between a people centric and customer centric approach.
They have their own unique vibe. AE has a team with strong analytical skills who look at the world with a critical mindset. This makes for an open and participatory company culture that is very recognisable for everyone. That culture is the foundation for the learning network organisation they are today. They love to work in a community way of working and not in a hierarchical structure. AE is a stabel, independent player in the market. Passion, quality, work-life-fun balans are important keywords.
Your role as a Sr. Business Development Manager in this company
- You represent a company that develops challenging IT and business projects with a clear focus on digital, transformation and change in leading companies.
- You are the enabler of new business in different sectors and can make use of different talents in business architecture – lean management – data analytics.
- You enhance a team by developing their core business and/or by developing new forms of cooperation with customers.
- As a member of a sales and business development team, you not only identify new projects but you coöporate with various experts. With joined forces you analyse the challenges and evolutions in todays market and shape customers needs.
- Thanks to coaching and professional development in a highly innovative context, you are able to contribute to an innovative culture in Belgium.
Your profile and skills
- You have the skill to ask questions and get insights in the challenges of your customers
- You have a mindset of solution selling
- You are driven by commitment and like to act as a trusted advisor for your customers
- You have a strong network and you turn professional contacts into partnership agreements
- You feel like a fish in water at networking events and getting access to the real decision-makers
We like to talk to you