We connect you with d-sides, a company that crunches data into actionable insights for business.
d-sides, an AE brand, tackles business challenges with data. Getting to know client's business inside out allows to easily spot which data insights hold the key to success, ultimately helping tackle common business challenges such as:
- The war for talent: HR Analytics delivers the insights one needs to keep a staff happy and healthy.
- The race for operational excellence: From process optimization to predicting future breakdowns by Analytics.
- The search for customer insights: Offering personalized products and services based on customer data insights.
- Continuous innovation: In a world where continuous innovation is the norm, making data-driven decisions is a prerequisite for success.
Your role as a Sr. Business Development Manager - data analytics in this company
- You represent a company that develops challenging IT and business projects with a clear focus on digital, transformation and change in leading companies.
- You are the enabler of new business in different sectors and can make use of different talents in business architecture – lean management – data analytics.
- You enhance a team by developing their core business and/or by developing new forms of cooperation with customers.
- As a member of a sales and business development team, you not only identify new projects but you coöporate with various experts. With joined forces you analyse the challenges and evolutions in todays market and shape customers needs.
- Thanks to coaching and professional development in a highly innovative context, you are able to contribute to an innovative culture in Belgium.
Your profile and skills
- You have the skill to ask questions and get insights in the challenges of your customers
- You have a mindset of solution selling: How can we monetize the data of the customers?
- You are driven by commitment and like to act as a trusted advisor for your customers
- You have a strong network and you turn professional contacts into partnership agreements
- You feel like a fish in water at networking events and getting access to the real decision-makers in the world of data analytics and big data
We like to talk to you