If you like these keywords you’ll love this role: #servicemanagement #customerintimacy #quality #cloud #global
Are you a believer in cloud native technologies and do you have experience in customer service management? Are you not afraid to play a key role in a new line of business? Like to coordinate customer satisfaction and agreed budgets, managing risks and driving for optimal results together with delivery teams? Then you are the right person to help us grow our new global Cloud Managed Services offerings to scustomers in Belgium.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you report directly to the Director M Cloud and you are the local contact for our customers of the global Cloud Managed Services. During both presales and delivery, you are responsible for our contractual, financial and operational commitments. You steer the relationship with the client, build and maintain trust, and develop our service portfolio and footprint within the client's ecosystem. You will be the liaison officer between our customers, local organization and global service center.
- [Must-have] You have demonstrable experience in managing large IT projects or managed services.
- [Must-have] You are an excellent communicator able to listen to, present to and work with business, management, and technical stakeholders.
- [Must-have] You have broad knowledge in different technologies and architectures varying from monoliths to microservices, from on premise to hybrid and multi-cloud, from custom coding to SaaS solutions and even from legacy to cloud-native.
- [Must-have] You have an opinionated view on how to manage KPI’s, SLA’s, OKR’s, incidents, changes, problems, etc..
- [Must-have] Business planning and P&L management.
- [Must-have] You’re either proficient in Dutch or French (or you want to learn) and fluent in English.
- [Nice-to-have] You have knowledge of or at least strong interest in cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure
- [Nice-to-have] Certifications like ITIL, Prince2/PMBOK, Scrum, SAFe, ...
- [Bonus-points] You’re known with an eclectic set of concepts like: microservices, DevOps, resiliency, data & analytics, cybersecurity, privacy & compliance, infrastructure optimization, enterprise architecture, ERP, IoT, ML/AI, etc.
If you do not feel fully confident that you meet the requirements above, please don’t worry. Just apply. Together we’ll discover what you can bring to the table, in which role you would fit best and how you could potentially grow.
Their promises to you
- You will have a strong impact thanks to our premium partnership with Microsoft and work with nice organizations in Belgium.
- Prepare to inspire and be inspired by other colleagues because that is what sets us apart. In our various communities, we enable national and international collaboration and exchange with other tech leaders and specialists.
- Working locally but part of an international community with knowledge sharing, peer-to-peer coaching and career options.
- A personalized career development plan with career specific trainings in soft- & hard skills and certifications aligned to your area of expertise.
- We will facilitate every opportunity to grow your personal brand with knowledge & vision sharing through blogs, keynote sessions, and more.
- Too obvious for us, you get a permanent contract from the start so that you can confidently plan your future.
- Evidently also an attractive salary based on your experience, including a nice netto increase as part of our intellectual property ruling.
- A comprehensive set of employment benefits, ranging from a (electrical) company car, smart phone, internet compensation and home office gear to a pension fund and collective healthcare insurance.
Where you will work
#techies in our minds, #creatives in our hearts, #change in our DNA.
You’ll be part of a bunch of enthusiasts in a fail-safe culture where everyone, from bright talents to experienced rockstars, is encouraged to continuously innovate and grow. We are a community that is proud of who you are and helps you to become who you want to be. Our dietary constraints: we’re allergic to unnecessary hierarchies and excessive processes. At Devoteam, the only constant is change.
We drive change & bring creative tech ideas to life for our customers. We do this with 10.000 business & tech experts EMEA-wide. Our multidisciplinary teams play on the edge of technological innovation and help leading companies to unlock the future. Our award-winning EMEA partnerships with Microsoft, but also with Salesforce, Google, AWS & ServiceNow, enable us to deliver remarkable solutions and empower your career path. Next to these EMEA partnerships we also partner locally with key tech innovators such as Red Hat, CyberArk, Ometa, ForgeRock, etc.
We like to talk to you
- Book a check-in call or send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.