About the company
Their innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, they have evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies and experience management.
About the role
The Midmarket Sales Executive (MSE) supports existing customers in their digital transformation towards cloud, is responsible for focusing on complex sales engagements and may be specialized on selected industries.
- You cover opportunities in partner- and/or SAP-accounts within an assigned Midmarket Field territory and work in close collaboration with (i)PBMs, Solution Specialists and other members of the Virtual Account Team.
- Your objectives are to maximize revenue via active engagements on selected opportunities, ensure LACE methodology and help the partner-sales teams on building a productive pipeline;
- As an Industry-specialized Business Development, you are responsible for creation, monitoring and review of business development activities around selected accounts. You define innovative approaches to generate business and execute either directly or via the partner-sales teams. You drive core strategies and actions to ensure KPI achievement.
- You articulate SAP’s strategy towards customers and partners;
- You create and nurture professional network with customers, partners and other infleuncers;
- You align with PBMs on Partner Business Planning for the territory covered; identifie opportunities for further growth in the territory and collaborates actively with other sales areas (Solution Specialists, PBMs, DDE’s, etc.).
- You coache partner sales reps to interact with end-customers in large or complex deals in order to position the value of the respective solution as supported by ROI, business case development, references, and supporting analyst data. You ensure high conversion rate from pipeline to deal closure, shorten of the sales process and improve win rate in order to achieve real volume business.
- You are an expert on the competition within their assigned industry and/or geography. You understand competitive threats (e.g., how to beat the competition).
- You drive deal closure by personal involvement in larger and complex opportunities of partners assigned. You balance direct & indirect activities in order to maximize the revenue in the territory assigned.
- You report on sales progress throughout the year; identificate deviations from plans agreed and actively engage in measures to deliver goals agreed to.
- Minimum 7 years experience in sales;
- Experience in multi-channel go-to-market models and Indirect channel dynamics;
- Understanding the principles of solution & cloud selling through Partners;
- Knowledge of ERP market and software industry;
- Local market knowledge and understanding;
- Business level English: yes
- Business level local language: yes
We like to talk to you