About the company
- Preferred Microsoft Partner & Top Employer;
- Local player within an international context;
- Exciting projects for the largest companies in Belgium;
- A team of peers in Belgium and worldwide;
- You can enjoy a career that allows you to Learn & Grow thanks to a unique Individual Journey Program.
Their Cloud Architects are the face of their service where they design, build and operate scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions hosted in Azure and Hybrid-Cloud Environments.
About the role
- You lead the Azure cloud projects to interact with customer stakeholders to gather inputs, plan, design, and enablement of Azure services;
- You plan and advice customer stakeholders and technical teams on components, services and dependencies of Azure services such as Azure AD, hybrid deployment security of cloud solutions, cost management etc.
- You advise clients and design systems to support customer needs;
- You will be responsible for people, project and program management, typically for projects of moderate-to-large size and complexity.
- This role assists with customer relationships, proposal development change requirements and marketing/PR initiatives.
- You work on the largest and leading-edge projects, leading customers cloud transformation and operations initiatives.
- You deploy solutions across the Azure platform for major enterprise projects;
- You own the technical architecture and direction for a client;
- You design/maintain observability metrics for applications and infrastructure they support;
- You create systems, tools & processes that will enhance Clients support and operations;
- You develop strong relationships with Microsoft at the offering level.
As a potential leader within a growing Cloud Consulting practice, you have demonstrable Cloud expertise and Cloud solution architecture experience.
- Consulting background with the ability to connect with customers and understand their requirements;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Deep understanding of the project and solutions lifecycle, designing and estimating solutions that exceed the expectations of clients;
- Validated understanding of Microsoft Cloud technologies;
- Expertise across at least 4 of the areas below and to have fully working knowledge of all of the areas and how they interact: Designing and Deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions - experience in AWS and GCP beneficial, Active Directory, Azure Identity Management and Azure AD Premium, Operating Systems: Windows; Linux, Familiar with Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell, Familiar with CI/CD using Azure DevOps, Familiar with Azure Security components such as Azure Security Center and Sentinel, Security Operations, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Microsoft Defender for Endpoints, Microsoft Azure Solution Architect Certifications: Az-300 and Az-301.
We like to talk to you