We connect you with
We connect you with a world leading professional services firm, providing consulting. Their offices offer services to multinational and large organizations, public institutions and small, fast-growing companies. Their Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life, leveraging leading technologies such as Salesforce. In this collaborative and creative environment innovation is key.
- You work with Belgian and International clients to solve their problems, develop a deeper understanding of business challenges in Marketing, Sales and Service and support them in understanding how digital solutions can help;
- You are responsible of a work-stream and coordinate with colleagues who are in on your team to co-deliver successfully;
- You deliver different phases of a digital transformation project using Salesforce as a platform: Analysis, blueprint design, technical design, implementation and configuration, testing and Go-live;
- You support in the growth of their business by actively contributing to proposals;
- By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and cloud solutions, you will empower their clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey.
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical/functional role during multiple implementations projects;
- A good knowledge of CRM processes and trends;
- The ability to translate Business Objectives, Sales Strategies & Methodologies to technical requirements;
- A good knowledge of Marketing, Sales and/or Services departments operations;
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technologies such as Salesforce, or alternatively SAP, Microsoft or Oracle is a plus;
- Knowledge of Agile and experience delivering projects in an Agile methodology is a key advantage;
- Strong communication skills and you are a team player;
- Outstanding analytical skills and you are intellectually curious;
- Languages: E/D/F
We like to talk to you
- Sign up as an applicant or just send us a short email. Don't hesitate, just contact us.
- We will share more info about the company and context you will work in.